Professional 1-to-1 Dog Training
1-to-1 dog training at your home or local park with canine behaviour specialist and positive reward dog trainer, Dionne Worth.
Hastings, Fairlight, Rye, St Leonards-on-Sea, Bexhill, Battle, Crowhurst and surrounding areas in East Sussex
Positive-Reward Dog Training That Gets Results
- at crisis point with your dog’s behaviour issues?
- the owner of a rescue dog attempting to overcome past problems?
- a new puppy owner wondering where to start?
- a caring dog owner wanting to iron out any minor obedience issues before they escalate to big problems?
- in need of support to train your deaf dog or blind dog?
1-to-1 Dog Training at Home or in a Local Park
Dog behaviour consultant and trainer, Dionne Worth offers professional dog training and behaviour consultations in Hastings, Fairlight, Rye, St Leonards-on-Sea, Bexhill, Battle, Crowhurst and surrounding areas of East Sussex.
A dog lover, Dionne helps her clients train dogs of all ages and breeds using kind and positive reward based methods.
Training with DW Dogs will help you to better understand your dog. We’ll work together on ways to create and strengthen a great bond between you and your dog.
Dionne makes training a fun learning experience for both dog and owner. Clients often find they gain amazing results and develop a mutual trust in an atmosphere where stress is kept to a minimum.
Training That Works For You and Your Dog
Dionne provides practical solutions to many behavioural issues in dogs from puppy to adult. Some examples of issues DW Dogs can help with are:
- New puppy training and advice
- Puppy and dog socialisation
- Rescue dog training
- Mouthing and biting
- Toilet training
- Separation anxiety solutions
- Recall problems
- Lead pulling
- Dog to dog aggression
- Reactive dogs
All 1-to-1 training is specifically tailored to suit individual dogs and their owners.
For more information about dog training in Hastings and surrounding areas in East Sussex: