Group Classes, Workshops and Courses
In the event a class, workshop or course is postponed by DW Dogs due to circumstances out of our control, missed dates will provided on an agreed alternative date.
Payment for group classes is payment for the stated term (number of classes) and dates. Non-attendance by you for any reason will result in a loss of that week.
- Payments for group classes, workshops and courses are non refundable.
- The class term dates are shown on your booking.
- Workshop or course dates and time are shown on your booking.
- Price is per dog and handler unless agreed in advance for PAs and assistance dogs if required.
- No place on any group class, workshop or course can be held until full payment is received.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times unless otherwise directed by the instructor.
- If your dog fouls in the training area or surrounding areas please clean up after your dog.
- Please do not bring your dog to a class or workshop if they are unwell.
1-2-1 and private training classes, courses and behaviour consultations
A minimum of 7-days notice is required to cancel 1-2-1 training or behaviour consultations, private workshops, courses and classes.
Late cancellations and “no shows” will be charged at the standard rate and are non-refundable.
Changes to events by DW Dogs
DW Dogs reserves the right to change the content, timing, date, or venue of classes, workshops, courses or 1 to 1 sessions where it is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
We train indoors and outdoors depending on venue. Training goes ahead in all weathers. Please dress appropriately and wear suitable footwear.